Attunity Connect ODBC drivers provide out-of-the-box, real-time, standard, and seamless connectivity to a wide range of relational and non-relational data sources on platforms ranging from Windows to Mainframes, making the deployment of new projects, integration of existing systems and other projects extremely fast, highly performant and very cost effective.
Available in 32bit and 64bit, the Attunity Connect ODBC drivers make enterprise data sources seamlessly accessible for applications running on Windows, UNIX and Linux, and support common reporting, business intelligence, and data integration platforms.
- 32bit and 64bit ODBC Connectivity: enable seamless access to enterprise data using ODBC for applications running on Windows, UNIX, and Linux
- Coverage: available for many supported data sources
- ODBC connectivity to non-relational data: define relational data model and use SQL to access non-relational sources, leveraging Attunity data dictionary and metadata import facilities
- Low cost of ownership: easy to configure and maintain, frees up IT resources
- Real-time, read and write access to operational data
- Supports standard ANSI SQL
- Transaction support including two-phased-commit (2PC), supporting participation in distributed and global transactions
- Robust security with authentication at operating system and database level
- Query governing providing protection against ‘bad queries’ and their impact on source systems
- Configure once and use from any client (32bit ODBC, 64bit ODBC, JDBC, ADO.NET, OLE DB)